Friday, July 4, 2014

Close To My Heart Frame Door Hanging

I'm just popping in to share a quick monogram frame wreath I created.  I've not had a ton of time to create lately with my boys recovering from surgery, my daughter breaking her leg and my pregnancy sickness.  I'm really hoping to get some time to create with the new product coming out from CTMH.  My goal is to be back sharing my love for crafting on a regular basis soon.  For now here is a frame I create a few months back and it is now hanging on my closet door inside our family room :)
 



The welcome was cut out on the Cricut using the Artbooking Cartridge and the roses were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I created each of the squares with the Skylark paper.


The M was cut with the cartridge from the woodgrain paper in the Timberline paper pack - one of my favorites!  I adhered it to a sheet of cardboard and cut it out (why it is hanging inside my house and not outside).  The wood pieces are from the Wooden Medley and the Wooden Trinket shapes.  

Happy Crafting :) 
Elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, sounds like your house is a bit crazy currently. I hope your kiddos recover quickly and your morning sickness gets better soon. That frame is really cute though, and it would make an excellent wedding decoration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...