Sunday, December 1, 2013

Special Care Close To My Heart Card

Hi there Happy December :)  This month will be super busy for me on the home front (I'm sure it is for all of you as well) but in addition to birthdays, school responsibilities and holiday activities we added buying a home and moving in to our list of things to do :)  
Anyway, one of the first things I thought of when I saw the Close To My Heart December stamp set



This set would make a super cute layout, mini album or baby card.  I used it to create this baby boy card. 



I used some paper scraps from my Sparkle & Shine workshop on the go and the birds are from the mini wooden shapes.




Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget about my
  Cyber Weekend Sale going on right now :)  

Happy Crafting, 

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple look of your card. Especially the addition of the little birds! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "clean & simple" card. Love the added little birds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...