Friday, December 20, 2013

Frosted Cards

Every time I say the name of this paper pack I think of the Movie "How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days".  It is one of my sisters (and my) favorite movie to watch together.   I wanted to show you two cards I created using the paper pack Frosted.  

I am going to share two cards with you today and a video?!  What?!  Yup I have a video - lol.  Now it is a bit long and I tried to cut it down so don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing but just in case you want to see how to make these cards I have it here for you :)


These are both three panel cards.  The first uses the Polar Bear stamp set and the Frosted paper I tore to create the "snow hills" and the "Joy Joy Joy" banner (sentiment was from the October Stamp of the Month).





The second card is using the Lifting Spirits Stamp Set.  I stamped the clouds onto the Frosted paper and then cut them out.  






And just in case you want to listen to me here is the video


This was going to be a hop post but with the holidays it just got too busy so you can go over to my friend Helen's blog and see what she created with CTMH products for the month of December - it really is just a short hop (no skip and jump to this one).  Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!
  
Elizabeth.



3 comments:

  1. love these cards! you did a great job on the video! merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Really love the polar bears. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty cards, Elizabeth! I love your tips! Thanks for the inspiration my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...