Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Creatively Redeeming Treasures Team Hop

Welcome to our team hop.  



We are featuring Close To My Heart's Huntington paper pack this month.  
We only have four blogs this month so its a short hop but hopefully you will get a good taste of just how beautiful this Huntington paper pack really is!  

I created a card and matching gift tag.  The tag attaches to our muslin bags filled with stovetop potpourri which is perfect for both the autumn and winter holidays - these make great hostess gifts, party favors or small holiday gift.  I love how they make my house smell!  





Inside the bag to create your own: 
Small orange
cranberries
whole cloves
two cinnamon sticks


Materials used:
Huntington Paper Pack
Scallop Punch
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Always Grateful Stamp Set
Thank You Stamp
Muslin Bags Set

 Thanks for hopping along :)  Next stop is my sweet friend Helen!

Complete List this Month:
Elizabeth   <------- You are here :)
Helen

 
Elizabeth


3 comments:

  1. great projects love the tree colors and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag with the shimmer and the multicolor stamped tree! That little pouch is a sweet idea for gift. Thanks for the inspiration, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you did the tree on the tag and the terrific potpourri gift idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...