Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Everything ABC Blog Hop (Letter Qq)

Welcome To the Everything ABC Blog Hop.


It you are coming from Shelley's blog Just One Piece you are in the right place!  This month we are on the letter Qq.  Say what?  I know right.  What could I possibly create with the Q.  I was stumped and then it hit me . . . "Say what"?  Quotes!  Here is my card for this month's theme


Materials Used:
Sarita Paper Pack
CTMH Black Ink
Artiste Collection Word Balloons stamp set
You Are My Happy stamp set (coming out September 1st)




Your next stop is Shalana's blog Scrappin' with Shalana.
 
Linking with the following Blog Challenges:
Pile It On:  Designer Paper
AUD Sentiments: Any Sentiment
Paper Crafting Journey:  Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations:  Anything Goes (must use an image stamp - my flowers are stamped)
Happy Crafting, 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Super cute - love how you placed all the elements. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this card! I really like the colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and positive - darling card! Good luck! Thanks for joining us in the Pattie's Creations ATG Challenge. Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute representation of "Q". I really like the sayings and how you used Sarita. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Great sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our any sentiment challenge.

    Billie - http://stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...