Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Close To My Heart Stickease and Compliments

While I do love the look of stamping on my scrapbook layouts I don't always want to pull out my stamps nor do I have the time to invest in a stamped layout.  That is where the Close To My Heart Canvas shapes, Stickease and complements come in to play!  I love how quick and easy it is to use just paper and a few stickers to create beautiful layouts that focus on the photos and the story!  You can see how I did that with the
Baby Cakes paper pack in my personally designed scrapbook kit here.

Here are a few other layouts Jeanette shared on her blog using each paper pack and it's coordinating stickers and complements.  (Select the paper pack name to see all the coordinating product available)


Laughing Lola:



Sarita:



ProPlayer (great boy scrapbook supplies which are for some reason so hard to find):



Baby Cakes:



Huntington:



Frosted:




Which is your favorite?  Add a few flip flaps and you've created some great pages to showcase your memories and share your story!  Happy Crafting :)
   
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...