Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to the New Product Blog Hop with Close To My Heart.  If you are coming from Helen's blog you are in the right place :)  This is a full circle hop and you can see the full list of bloggers here at Kathleen's blog.  

Many of you know that my sister just had her second baby (born seven weeks premature) and I created several layouts using the Baby Cakes paper pack to showcase some of the photos she had taken in the NICU.  You can view my first layout here.

Here is another layout I created using the Baby Cakes Paper pack and the coordinating canvas pieces.  



I also used some of the irresistable hexagon chipboard pieces,
 inked with the coordinating colors sunset, creme brulee and slate ink.



Thanks for stopping by!  Now it is time to hop on over to Georgia's blog and see what she created using the Sarita paper pack :)  Happy hopping!  


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Hey...Jean said exactly what i said when i saw u'r page......Awwwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamra! I really loved creating layouts with this paper pack!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! What a gorgeous layout and little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I know your sister will love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful- hope that sweet little one comes home quickly. NICU is exhausting for Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout the photos are so sweet on it and take center stage to the paper, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what gorgeous pages for these sweet photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...