Monday, July 1, 2013

Close To My Heart (CTMH) Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Pre-Order Special

I'm sure you have heard by now all the news about the next new Close To My Heart cartridge called Artbooking.  We had a chance to play around with some of the beautiful pieces from this cartridge at convention and I created this mini album (only showing a sneak peek of the cover) there.  I'll share the full album in August :)




This cartridge is amazing with tons of overlays, mini albums, images, and even a brand new font.  The best part?  Each key boasts a theme so you can create a complete themed album with coordinating pages up to 12x12!  In addition there are photo mats (in standard photo sizes) along with boarders, titles and accents.  Plus it comes with three coordinating stamp sets to add even more to your pages!




I know how excited everyone is to get their very own cartridge.  So I'm going to let you in on how I was able to get this cartridge before August 1st when it releases.  You can get it too!  Join my team this month and get the brand new kit featuring the Laughing Lola paper (total value of kit is $155 for only $49) and order your new cartridge immediately!



If that does not interest you how about putting in a pre-order?  Order your Cricut cartridge from me and I'll include a mini stamp set of your choice (thank you, I love you, happy birthday, snowflake or gift) as well as a brand new Idea Book.  Plus I'll pay your tax and shipping!  So that is FREE shipping, FREE Idea Book and FREE mini stamp set with pre-orders.  Offer ends at midnight on July 31st, 2013  Orders will ship August 1st with stamp set - Idea Books ship separately.

This pre-order also allows you to get the August stamp of the month Chocolate Affair for only $5 if you choose.



Scroll down to see photos of the Artbooking Handbook.


















































































Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...