Saturday, June 29, 2013

Close To My Heart Convention - Day 3

My camera battery died at the end of tonight :(  I still got some good photos of the great day - general session with lots of new announcements including "coming soon" on-line show featuring the new Cricut Cartridge Artbooking, a holiday gift guide coming mid October and some fabulous changes to the Workshops on the Go kits (D-size stamp sets and more savings)!  Then I learned some great new tips and viewed awesome artwork by fabulously talented consultants!  So blessed to meet and sit under Pamela O'Connor's teaching as well as my own upline Krista Hershberger!  The Awards ceremony finished out the night with a delicious dinner and great achievements by CTMH friends!  Here are some of my favorite photos . . .







 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...