Monday, May 6, 2013

Close To My Heart Dream Pop (Day 6)


Welcome To Day six of Dream Pop - I'm loving this paper pack!  
 I saw this idea on pinterest of re-purposing baby board books and knew that is exactly what I wanted to do with the Dream Pop Paper pack from Close To My Heart.

I first sanded down the pages of the book and then wiped them clean.  Then I used Mod Podge to paint each page and cover with the Dream Pop paper.  When everything was dry I added embellishments.  I'll be adding my photos and journaling as I go along.  I think I'm going to use this as a weight loss journey album since I just joined Weight Watcher three weeks ago.

Here is the book
The Front Cover

Page 1 and 2

Page 3 and 4

Page 5 and 6

Page 7 and 8

Page 9 and 10

Page 11 and 12

Page 13 and 14

Page 15 and 16

Page 17 and 18

Page 19 and 20

Page 20 and 21

Back Cover


Materials Used:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Sparkle Flourishes
Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet
Metal Embellishments

Linking with these parties here
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Monday!

Creatively Yours, 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...