Saturday, May 18, 2013

Close To My Heart Dream Pop (Day 14-19)

These six + Dream Pop artwork will be created by YOU when you purchase your Dream Pop paper through me this month.  On June 8th I am having a free crop and will host this workshop FREE for those who purchase the necessary materials ahead of time.  Here are the projects we will make.  If you are not local and you purchase a Dream Pop paper pack from me I will send you this workshop via e-mail!

Get this paper pack for only $10 with a $35 purchase or
FREE when you join my crafting club/team during the month of May!





Perfect for upcoming Holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)



A complete list of necessary products for these projects are here
Optional Extra projects are a second set of Treat Tubes for a birthday party 
and this All Girl Hinged Display Tray
Get your materials and Paper Pack today!  The Dream Pop paper is available only while supplies last here is the inventory as of yesterday
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of Dream Pop pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to! The pictures don't even do the paper justice - it is stunning!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...