Thursday, May 16, 2013

Close To My Heart Dream Pop (Day 13)

I used the Dream pop paper to create the balloon and  banner on the front of this
Paper Doll Gift Set.  I am in love with this stamp set and thought immediately how fun it would be to create a gift set for a little girl.


I colored in the stamped clothing and you could do all sorts of color combinations with the CTMH markers. Here is a video showing you how beautifully these markers work.


You could create any number of cards with a variety of colors or leave some of them blank for the recipient to color in themselves :)






Happy Crafting :)

Linking with these link parties.  
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...