Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Close To My Heart Studio J - My Girl is Three!


 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!

My baby is three -t he time is flying by so fast!  I created this layout using Studio J to capture her personality and then wrote a bunch of different things she likes to say and do all over the pages.  I want to remember how she is now because those "favorites" will change as she grows.





Tutorial on how to recreate this look:


  1. Open (or create a free account) Studio J here 
  2. Select Notebook Paper Pack
  3. Select Front & Center - In The Middle - kit mix 1
  4. Rotate the left page three times
  5. Delete buttons, ribbon, thread and brads (leave buttons on the right page)
  6. Create journal area to cover the full 12x12, select paper fill and move back behind the photo
  7. Place grey ribbon across the page under the photo and then along the sides of the photos on the right page
  8. Select My Stickease - Large Accents for the flower border along the side of the left page - size to desired size, copy and paste - place along the full length of the page to create a border.  
  9. Select My Stickease - Alphabet and create the title on the right page
  10. Select My Stickease - Titles for "My Favorite Things" tag
  11. Select My Stickease - Tags - select tag - size to desired size - add ribbon tab from embellishments
  12. Select journal area - change background to none - type favorite things and add to tag
  13. Select journal area - change background to none - type desired journal or phrase - place where desired - copy and paste several times adding more journal entries, phrases, quotes, etc.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Remember buy two Studio J layouts until the 15th and get one free from me :)  Must contact me after placing your order to get the code for free layout.  All layouts $5 until March 15th. 

Have a great day!  





 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and I love the page! Neat idea to write down her sayings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! She's a diva that's for sure :) Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...