Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Close To My Heart You Rock Valentines

I have a few posts to share with you and hope to get some ready tonight and over the weekend but for now I have a quick valentine story :)

I spent THREE hours with my boys on Wednesday morning making valentines.  Now mind you it was super hard for this Mama to let them do it.  I was so tempted to write the names for them because I knew it would go so much faster but I didn't.



 We did the monster valentines for my middle child - he is the most monster like so it seemed appropriate :)



















The "You Rock" Valentines came together with my oldest son and while I made some suggestions he really came up with the look of the tag by himself!




Happy Valentine's Day - YOU ROCK :)
 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here


 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...