Friday, January 18, 2013

Close To My Heart Monster Valentines

I know it has been a while since I've posted.  Life is crazy and I just haven't had the time.  But I'm still here and I have a bunch of projects to share with you :)

Today I'll start with the Monster Valentine's my son and I made together using the Close To My Heart Whoo's your valentine kit and a printable that I made using the idea from Sarah over at Repeat Crafter Me.


You can still get this kit for only $10 with a $35 purchase on my website until January 31st or until supplies last.  They are down to only 22% so hurry - you don't want to miss this!  

Here is a free printable for you to use if you decide you want to make them into monsters too :)
Click on the Image to download  
We are using the stamp set from the kit to make different Valentine's for my oldest son.  I'll share those when they are finished.  Happy Friday!  

New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here


   Linking with these link parties here 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a new follower--found you through the networked blogs! These are just as cute as can be! Love your monster theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! So glad to have you here :) Glad you found me and hope you can be inspired :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...