Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clean & Simple Class Day 2

Single Layer cards are some of my favorite.  Here is my card for Day 2 :)




I used the reverse masking technique to sponge the heart and then masked the heart to stamp the flowers.  The flowers and quote are from the January Close To My Heart stamp of the month.

Supplies Used:
Stamps Sets Close To My Heart:
Happy Valentine's (only available until Jan. 31st!)
Love

Ink CTMH:
Cranberry
Archival Black

Colored Pencils & a crayon:
My children's stash because mine are buried in my craft room!

 
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...