Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Close To My Heart National Stamping Month Blog Hop


Welcome to the National Stamping Month Blog Hop.  If you are coming from Lori's blog you are in the right place.  Once again Close To My Heart is offering a super cute double stamp set for only $5 with a $35 order.  
In addition to this sale I am extending my open house sale to August 25th and it includes the following:
Free Ink pad with $25 order
Free size A or B stamp set with $50 order
Free paper pack with $75 order 
or
Free size C or D stamp set with $100 order
All you have to do is go over to my website and place your order with the Pink Cricut party then e-mail me your choice of free item at alwaysdeeper (at) hotmail (dot) com
When I first saw this great stamp set I immediately thought of project life.  It is super cute for that and the artwork shown with the stamp set reminded me of "a week in the life of" type of page.  Unfortunately I am in extreme pain right now and have been since Monday a week ago.  After an ER trip, blood work, xrays and some other tests and ultrasound showed that I have several large gallstones - so I am meeting with a surgeon tomorrow.  The pain is almost unbearable and the headaches are extreme.  It is taking all my energy just to write this post so I am not uploading any artwork to my blog for the next few days at least.
If you are the praying type I would really appreciate your prayers.
Here are some pictures of the double stamp set

Thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Wendy's blog.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...