Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Keeping the Main Thing

the main thing!  I have a pinterest post up over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  Take a look and see what has become my favorite pinboard by far!  Here is a pin from my board titled



  Stop on over to SEM and see some more pins from my board :) 
I so need these reminders in the midst of the stress around me!  This is my favorite pin board - which is yours?  Feel free to link up your pinterest account - I'd love to see what you have been pinning :)

Don't forget today is the last day for FREE shipping, No Tax, FREE Idea Book and FREE additional coordinating stamp set with your pre-order of the CTMH Artiste Collection :)  Can't pass up a great deal!

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...