Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smiley Winners . . .

Thank you all for your joy in playing along with us this past month as we raised money for Operation Smile through the Spontaneous Smiley Smile-a-thon.  Maybe I set my sights too high but am happy to announce that we raised enough money (between smiley uploads and the fundraiser crop on March 17th) to fund 1 1/2 surgeries!  Great job friends!  You should be proud of yourselves.



No one actually even responded to my giveaway for the Smiley Book 
but Deb Chitwood of Raising Figure Skaters raised the most money!  Congrats Deb!  Please contact Ruth directly for your free signed Smiley Color Book :)  
 
Source
 
We collected a total of 97 smiley photos and uploaded them onto Spontaneous Smiley website!  If you did not get a chance to join us you can do this anytime. 

Why not take your children out for a Smiley Hunt?  Or even have them do a Smile Hunt inside your house?  
Then upload your photos directly to Spontatneous Smiley - each one is worth $1 donation to 
Operation Smile! 

Throughout the project we had some great FREE smile printables, and Smiley crafts!  I hope you will check out the participating blogs and see what fun projects and articles they have posted . .  

Broken Treasures
Crafts~N~Things for Children
Play Dr. Mom
Jaihart
Boo Boo Princesses
Raising Figure Skaters
hands on : as we grow
Courts Craft Corner  
Living Montesori Now


I'll leave you with these two songs. Whenever I hear someone say smile I think of these songs that my Mama sings . . . 

 
 
 
These remind me to smile and remind me of my mom :)  Hope they leave you smiling too!  Thanks so much for all your help with this project!  I am blessed by each and everyone of you!! 

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...