Friday, April 6, 2012

Moxie Fab Challenges

I made two cards for two different Moxie Fab challenges.
The first is the Make Your Own Embellishments challenge 


I use my cricut a lot to make my own embelishments like these butterflies (love love love that Art Philosophy Cartridge) and then use stamps to add different textures.  
I also used some silver glitz gel to add my own bling to the card. 


The next card is for the Moxie Fab Don't Throw It Away Challenge
I have a whole drawer full of letters and numbers so I used on to make this birthday card 



Thanks for stopping by :)  Have a great weekend!  
Elizabeth



3 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again, Elizabeth! Thanks also for linking this up to the Don't Throw it Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly card! Just browsing for links for my final Share-a-Smile post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...