Monday, April 30, 2012

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop




 It is so hard to believe it is that time again?  We are showcasing the May Stamp of the Month!  If you are coming from Sarita's blog you are in the right place :)  Welcome!  If not you are still more than welcome here - I'm so glad you came by.  You can continuing hopping from one post to the next to see some fabulous artwork using this great stamp set or you can start at the beginning of the 
hop at Kathleen's blog.  
 
 I have to admit this was not one of my favorite stamp sets when I first looked at it.  However, so many of my girlfriends were super excited for this stamp of the month so I thought I have to make something great with these.  
 



 
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Close To My Heart SOTM program it works like this:
From May 1st to May 30th you can get this stamp set one of two ways
1.  Order this stamp set for $17.95 directly from your CTMH consultant or on my website here
or
2.  Place an order with your consultant (or on my website) for $50 and get this set for only $5!

and for the month of May only if you place a $50 order you can get this stamp set for $5 AND get the 
Dotty for Your paper pack (24 doublesided cardstock weight patterned papers) for only $5! 
 
With wedding season just around the corner I thought these would make a fabulous wedding invite - sweet and simple (just like me - lol)





 Then I paired it with a thank you card - because I love to give a set of handmade thank you cards at bridal showers - what bride doesn't need thank you notes?





I've made several sets of cards with this stamp set to give as gifts to my friends and began to fall in love with the stamps!  The flowers are so bright and cheery so I made another card with them





I hope these ideas give you some inspiration and get those wheels turning in your head on some great ways to use this stamp set!  You can pair this stamp set with the great Dotty For You promotion (check out the link for some artwork I made using this paper pack) going on right now and get some fabulous products at great prices!  

Thanks for stopping by - I love and read each one of your comments!  What would you make using this stamp set?  Now hop on over to Shannon's blog and see what she made using this month's stamp set. 
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. The wedding invitation and thank you card are stunning! LOVE the composition on the thank you card - clean & simple. Did you emboss the flowers? Watercolor? Marker? Please tell...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen - sorry I did not give an explanation :) I did not emboss - only stamped and then colored with our watercolor pencils. Thanks so much! This was a fun set to work with :)

      Delete
  2. Stunning Cards! You are very talented with those watercolor pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of these cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...