Monday, April 9, 2012

Heartfelt at SEM

I'm posting today's Hearfelt Post over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  I hope you'll stop over and be encouraged in this day we have been given!   Here are some photos of the layout I made from the heart.






"Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way . . . " Deuteronomy 8:2
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands." Deuteronomy 7:9

Have a blessed Monday :)
Linking up with these fabulous link parties.   

Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! What a great idea to use all the pockets and tags to tell your story, and I'm so impressed that you cut out all the shapes for the left hand page. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl :) I actually cheated a little and only cut out a few shapes - it is a patterned piece of paper from the Dotty For You paper pack and they are spaced already like that :) Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. Great layout Elizabeth! Love the Dotty For You! Tried pinning this but nothing came up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angelina! I loved the Dotty for you paper too - wish they would release something like it in a regular line :) I got several packs - lol Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...