Monday, April 2, 2012

Dotty For You

Close To My Heart is running a fun promotion from April 17th until the end of May with this super fun paper pack called Dotty For You.


With it's super fun colors and patterns it is the perfect paper for all your spring time layouts and cards :)  I have not yet had a chance to play with this paper - but am excited to get it in the mail this week and I'll be showcasing some paper projects using it soon.  For now here are a few projects some fellow CTMH ladies have made using Dotty For You.




So fun!  Please remember if you pin any of these beautiful cards to do so directly from their artist's blog!  I've pinned them for my own inspiration as well :)

You can get this paper pack (complete with instruction sheet for some really fun scrapbook pages) for only $5!  When you place an order between April 17th and the end of May of $35 or more you can get this paper pack (retail value of $19.95) for only $5.  Can't wait?  Sign up to join the Close To My Heart club (with a kit value of over $280) and get this paper pack for FREE :)  Plus all the additional benefits of being a club member!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.  Have a blessed day,  

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...