Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dotty For You layout


I am so in love with this layout!  I CASED it from the idea sheet that comes with the Dotty For You promotion paper pack this month




I also made it for the ribbon challenge over at clubcreatingkeepsakes.  I added ribbon and paper to the banner :)  Super fun and I am so in love with these colors.  My photo does not do it justice - I am still working on getting good project photos *sigh* but they gorgeous and perfect for spring!



Love this paper?  So do I!  There are three ways you can get this paper pack from Close To My Heart
  1. Between April 17th and May 31st place a $35 order with me or on my website and add this paper pack for only $5!
  2. Host a gathering (at your home or on-line) of $400 or more between April 17th and May 31st and get this paper pack for FREE!  
  3. Join the club :)  Become part of my fabulous team and get all the benefits of club membership plus the opportunity to grow a business starting now and until May 31st and get this paper pack for FREE!  You can find more information about joining the club here or sign up here.
Check out this video for some great samples using this fabulous paper pack!  




Thanks for stopping by :)  

Elizabeth



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a tender layout Elizabeth. Love that you'll be sharing more and more with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SUPER cute! (I'm still failing at getting decent LO pics... not sure what the secret is! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout! Love the black and white photo and ribbon banner at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulously Dotty layout. I love the banners and can't wait to play with this awesome paper...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...