Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty For You Blog Hop



 Welcome to the Dotty For You Blog Hop :)  We are celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with a great promotion!!  I'm so glad you are here!  If you are coming from Wendy's blog you are in the right place.  This hop will make a complete circle but if you want to start at the beginning or need the blog hop list you can go to Helen's blog.  Close To My Heart is offering a great promotion starting tomorrow until May 31st where you can get this amazing set of 24 patterned papers for only $5!









Super cute right?  So how can you get this paper pack?
  • Order $35 worth of Close To My Heart product from you CTMH consultant or off of my website here and get this paper pack for only $5 (spend $50 and you can combine this offer with the Stamp of the Month getting both products for $5 each!  You can get as many of these packs as you want with each $35 spent so you can also combine this promotion with the May Stamp of the Month - which you are going to LOVE!!)
  • Sign up and join the Close To My Heart team/club/family for only $99 and get this paper pack for FREE
  • Host a qualifying party (this link will take you to information on hosting a party and ordering on-line - just scroll down for information on some great party ideas!)  and get this paper pack for FREE
I would be happy to chat with you about how you can have you own themed party with your girlfriends or host a virtual party on-line to earn this paper pack and tons of other great product at absolutely no cost to you!  Contact me for more details!

I have made a ton of projects with this paper pack already (just search this blog for Dotty For You) and am so in love with it :)  For this hop I made a layout of my new nephew . . . it was easy to case the page from one of the many projects on the included inspiration sheet. 


 I also found some great artwork and put together a pinboard just for Dotty For You - which you are welcome to follow.  This card is from that board.

 And here they are together

For my customers who purchase the Dotty For You Paper Pack (or sign up to join my team and get it for FREE) I am hosting a FREE class to make these five cards.



For more information on how you can get these cards kits or come to my class for FREE keep reading - otherwise hop on over to Shirley's blog.  Thanks for stopping - I love, read and respond to each one of your comments if you leave me an e-mail address :)

When you purchase the Dotty For You Paper Pack, join my team and get it free, or host a qualifying party and get it free you will receive an e-mail with information from me on the details (date, time, location, etc.) for this FREE card class.  If you order on-line and are not local to me you will receive an e-mail with information on how to get these five cards mailed to you along with the instructions for free.  Kits will come cut and ready for you to assemble :)

Thanks again for stopping by!  I look forward to chatting with you more about this promotion.  Now hop on over to Shirley's blog and see what artwork she created with this fabulous paper pack.
Happy Monday :)
Blessings,



Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I really am enjoying working with this paper pack :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lori :) Glad you stopped by and took the time to comment!

      Delete
  3. How awesome is that to have CTMH use your photos...totally cool!

    Love all your projects - lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen :) I really do love this Dotty For You paper pack - it is so fun to work with!!

      Delete
  4. All your projects are fantastic Elizabeth! I especially love your layout though, the orange and chevron paper look great against your photos and all the little details with the twine and brads, tags and mixed title really make this a stunner! I'm pinning my favourites too and this one is definitely becoming a 'pin-up' !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine! To be "pinned" is an honor :) Really love your layouts with this paper pack as well!!

      Delete
  5. Not sure which one I liked the best. So I love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a compliment Judy :) Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really love the first layout of my nephew the most!

      Delete
  6. Wow your layout is faithfully beautiful. so love it. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! CTMH really makes it easy to make beautiful layouts and I have to say that the scrapbook page of my nephew is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  7. So many wonderful projects, but the layout is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casandra! So glad you took the time to comment :)

      Delete
  8. This is an awesome layout! and the card is adorable. I always love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina coming from a talent such as yourself this means a lot to me! Your creations are quite the inspiration - thanks for your kind words :)

      Delete
  9. Great work. I really like how you used the bakers twine and just some scraps of paper on your last card. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri! Glad you stopped by and took the time to comment :) I love baker's twine - so glad CTMH is carrying it now :)

      Delete
  10. Adorable layout and super cute card! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! It is easy to make nice layouts when you have such cute subjects to work with :) Thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you Haley for your sweet encouragement! I am always excited to see your artwork and equally thrilled to read your comments :)

      Delete
  12. I just love that layout with card! Your card class is going to be SUPER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Kathleen - thanks for the encouragement! Teaching is one of the many things I love about being with CTMH :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - loved your work for this hop too! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! :)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan - hope you were inspired :) Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment

      Delete
  15. I love the clock in Sheilas blog!!!!!!!! You should have a class for that:). Or I can just do it too. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved that one too - pinned it :) Sure we can do a class or you and I can just make it! Hope you are feeling better today!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...