Saturday, November 12, 2011

National Paper Crafting Month is coming!

Did you know that January is National Paper Crafting Month?  Check out this video for the awesome promotion that Close To My Heart will be launching to celebrate!  What would you make with this stamp set and cubes?  I can't wait to get mine :)
 

My mind is spinning with a ton of ideas to celebrate this month so be sure to check out my facebook page (www.facebook.com/brokentreasure) and sign up for my newsletter.  Don't miss out on the awesome sale I'm having for Thanksgiving (check out the post here) - think Christmas gifts :)  

Thank you for all your support!  If you are ever tempted to think you don't matter - remember that You matter to me - You make my business happen - Your encouragement is so much appreciated and Your comments make my day!  Thank you for considering me for your Holiday needs :)  

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...