Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Metal Holiday

This week at Heart 2 Heart the challenge is to use metal (you should check out the design team's projects - there are some really beautiful pieces of artwork!) and I decided to combine it the holiday challenge over at thereshegoesclearstamps blog.

Over at pinterest I found this card that I really wanted to make


So I cut out 2 pieces of cardstock at 3 inches by 1 1/2 inches.  Then I cut out another piece at 3 1/4 inches by 1 1/2 inches.  I inked each piece with Chocolate Ink.  For the wreath I cut out the leaf shape from the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 1 inch.  The cranberry ribbon is also from Close To My Heart and I finished with a copper "doorknob" using a brad from the Antique Copper Designer Brad pack.  I added some "berries" using the Red Glitz Glitter Gel.  

   
  The inside of the card is stamped with a holiday verse from the Everlasting Life stamp set.




Thanks for stopping - your comments are always read and really do make this stay at home mama's day a little brighter :)
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet holiday card! Thanks for taking the H2H metal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me smile. You are one clever girl! I think this card is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! What a clever way to use that brad. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card.....I will probably lift it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...