Saturday, November 5, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange


Ok so out in blogland there is this super creative woman named Linda and her fabulous blog Craftaholics Anonymous is a bounty if tutorials and beautifully made projects.  She shows up all over my pinboard and I love love love the flowers and pumpkins I've made with her tutorials.
Craftaholics Anonymous


She is hosting a Handmade gift exchange over at her blog
http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2011/11/handmade-gift-exchange-signups-holiday-2011.html

So head on over and join in the fun!  Each person who signs up gets one partner. You hand make something for them and they hand make something for you!

How fun is that?!  You get a handmade gift and a new friend!  I'm so excited about this :)

For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...