Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dreamin' notecard


Another card I found at Papertrey Ink (pictured above) that I wanted to duplicate was so appealing to me because of the ability to customize your own cards.  I wanted to make some of these cards to package up with a stamp set like For Every Occasion to give as a Christmas gift.


Using the stamp set from the Dreamin Workshop on the Go

I made these notecards




Materials I used:
Kraft Cardstock
Desert Sand Ink
Olive Cardstock and Ink
Dandelion stamp from the Dreamin Workshop on the Go
Colonial White Cardstock (for the cards)


Paper Playtime
For more information about my 11/11/11 SALE and 3-day Thanksgiving Sale see post here.

And don't forget about my GIVEAWAY :) 

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...