Sunday, October 2, 2011

Want over $400 worth of Close To My Heart Products for only $99?

Then this is the month for you to sign on and join my team with Close To My heart.   If you are looking to earn a little extra money for your family or you own scrapbooking supplies, want to take advantage of the discount as a hobbyist or want to reach new heights in a booming creative business Close To My Heart is the company for you!  


Why should YOU join Close To My Heart?  A few questions I have been asked . . 


How much does the kit cost?  The regular price is $99 (plus tax and shipping).


What comes in the Consultant Kit?  You get a wealth of great crafting products valued at over $280  (pictured below) and the option to choose different Add-On kits that you can see here. Plus if you sign up in October 2011, you get to choose one of the Add-On Options for FREE! (That's a value of over $400 depending on which option you choose)



What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders? That’s why I signed up!  As a stay at home Mama of three young children I did not (and do not) have business on my mind.  I am just a huge fan of scrapbooking and love getting these quality products at a great discount!  I do hold parties, workshops and classes because the thing I love more than creating is teaching :)!  However, a majority of Consultants are Hobbyists or Personal Use Consultants and do not do parties or hold classes or workshops. You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders.  


What is the discount?  Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22%-35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month. 

What are the sales requirements?  The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) to stay a full Consultant.

What if I don’t place $300 in a quarter or place any orders at all?  Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum which means that you have until the end of March to enjoy the full discount if you choose. Then if you do not have $300 in orders, you will drop to Junior Consultant status on April 1st. As a Junior Consultant your discount drops to 10% but you only need to have $100 in orders per quarter. If you do not have $100 in that quarter, you simply drop and are no longer a Consultant. But if you happen to have $300 as a Junior, you automatically jump back up to full status!

Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop?  Absolutely Not!  The kit and everything in it is yours to keep and use!  :)

Do I need to maintain an inventory?  No.  I do not have any type of inventory - I operate solely on order placed by customers, or myself ;)  There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory.

Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them?  Yes!  CTMH pays for the hostess rewards.  And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free product!  This is how I got my Art Philosophy Cartridge for the Cricut with hostess benefits at 50% off!!  

Does CTMH offer any training or events?  A TON!  There are so many different training options available including an entire Online Training Academy where you can take free online creative, business, and personal development classes. You can even earn your CTMH Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees! I just competed my PhD with on-line training and it was one of the things that I loved the most about Close To My Heart as a new consultant!  There are so many videos on creative projects alone that are great for the hobbyist!!  There is also an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual events such as Leadershare and Convention. There is even an 800# that you can call if you have questions.   I call often and am greeted by very friendly and helpful staff!  I love that I am never without help.  

How do you sign up?
You can sign up at my website here. It will only take you a few minutes.  You can always choose all the add-ons at only $40 each (including a Studio J option!). But remember, you get to choose one for FREE if you sign up in October.




How long will it take to receive my kit?
About 5-7 days is the average -  it depends on where you live.  When I signed up in March I had my kit four days after I ordered it!!  
Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up?
I would love it if you would! I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to be a Personal Use Consultant .  I hold local meetings, workshops and classes.  If you are not local I would be happy to help you out via phone, email and Facebook!  

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions that I did not already address.  I look forward to working with you!

 Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...