Thursday, September 22, 2011

Christmas . . . already?

I told you how busy I was last week with my first ever crop for Creatin4acause with my friend, Stephenie, and the local fair and then a Christmas Card Making Day last Saturday.  I had so much more fun than I thought I would teaching this card but boy was I tired at the end of the day.  Customers made 12 cards in 6 hours with a lunch break in between.  It is amazing how exhausting one gets making so many cards.  Here is a photo of the card that I taught using the October Stamp of the Month and the Christmas Love Stamp Set.


 Red Glitz Gel was used on the holly berries and on the elemental paper to give the card some sparkle.  I also tied some Cranberry ribbon around the square with the trees.  
Here is another photo of the card without the pin clip (I ran out when I was making the final cards for fellow consultants).

Comments always make this stay-at-home Mama's day a little brighter!  Don't forget about the giveaway this month for two free stamp sets and the Studio J 3 month membership giveaway which ends tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...