Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New product new artwork

Of course I love almost everything in the new Idea Book released on August 1st.  I picked some of my favorite items to play with (excluding the cricut cartridge because I don't have that yet).

First up is the Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set    

Using this stamp set I made a set of four mini note cards and an envelope type box with "belt buckle" to close it.  I got the idea from a fellow CTMH consultant Vickie at her blog.  Check it out for dimensions and cutting guide.




Next I used the Journaling Spots (LOVE THESE!!) to make a Christmas Tag.  This was super easy, quick and fun so this is what we made at my Idea Book Launch Party on Monday.  For this one I used the Love Life Stamp Set  and Christmas Love Stamp Set.  




Finally using the Love Life Stamp Set (again - Yes this is one of my favorite new stamp sets!!) I made this card that I LOVE!  Hope you like it too!






I'm blog hopping with Tresa at Fabulously Artsy.  



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used these stamp sets. The journaling spots are my favorite too. I'm inspired by the way you used the stamping for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...