Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm in love . . .

with the new Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart and I have not even gotten it yet!  I'm so super excited - it is coming soon and I'm thrilled to start playing with it.  I have, however, seen some amazing artwork using the cartridge and that makes me even more excited!  Creative ladies like Lisa, Christine, Krista, Melissa, and my own talented CTMH Mama Nickie, have posted inspiring artwork using the cartridge!  Select their names to view their fabulous blogs and super cute creations!

At my team meeting this week we made this card . . .


Everything (including the card!) was cut using the new Art Philosophy Cricuit Cartridge!  My favorite by far are the flowers!  This rose was super easy to do!

 
Want to hear some good news?!  You can get this cartridge with THREE stamp sets and accessory package shown here


for $99.  Want to know how to get it for 50% off?  Contact me and I'll give you the scoop!  Also this month if you purchase the cartridge you can get the Stamp of the Month, Typeset stamp, and double pair-a-phrase stamp set all for only $5 more!!  This is a super deal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...