Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekends are for Singing

So its the weekend and I think on weekends I'll share some songs that move me.  I love to listen to music when I'm cleaning or doing the dishes.  My children and I dance to music on the computer or from the radio.  We make our own music with dishes, toys and even singing.  If you walk by my house on any given day you might hear what sounds like dying animals but no worries it is just me and my kids playing music band.  To be honest it is the sound of dying animals I'd rather have you hear than me screaming at the kids (which happens more than I care to admit-forgive me Jesus).

 The truth of who I am . . . I am broken, I have "paper skin" and I need Jesus every single minute of every single day!



"By the grace of God I am what I am . . ." I Corinthians 15:10


and finally may you remember where it is that our strength comes from


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...