Friday, May 27, 2011

Color

"Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotion." ~ Picasso

I love color!  Bright colors like red, orange and yellow.  Cool colors like green, purple and blue.  And every color in between.  I'm even learning to like pink.

This week the challenge at the colourQ was red, yellow, brown and white.  Here is what I did with it.  

I got the idea for the box bag from Jaime Benavides.  I am going to give this to my hostess, I love the idea and it was super easy.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.  

Products used:
Cardstock: Colonial White & Cranberry  
Paper: Mayberry
Stamp Sets: You & MeThank You, and Find Your Style
Embelishments: Kraft Ready Made Borders, Mocha Opaques    

Since this is a bag and anything but a card it would also work for the Heart 2 Heart challenge this week but I already posted a layout for that challenge.  Oh well.  At least I'm having fun and creating a lot this week!  
   

3 comments:

  1. The box bag is gorgeous! And I totally love the note cards that are tucked inside! What a clever idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all of the beautiful pieces, Elizabeth! thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Your hostess will love this! And I love your blog banner, too! Thanks for playing the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...