Friday, May 20, 2011

. . . and Me & You



Here are the scrapbook layouts I did using the You & Me kit designed especially for National Scrapbooking Month.  Like I said before I love how you can do both a masculine and feminine layout with this kit.  My favorite (besides the stamp set) is the vintage look to these layouts.  Absolutely in love with them!  The ones pictured above I plan on adding pictures of my little girl from her one year pictures.  Then this layout below I am going to add pictures of all three of my kids.


  In addition to the two layouts I made six cards with the leftover scraps of paper, irresistibles, opaques,
and stamp set.  



After I was done with the cards I found another strip of paper and I still have tons of opaques left so I am going to make another card.  The only thing I added that did not come with the kit was a Kraft Color-Ready Border on the pink celebrate card and a stamp from the Thank You stamp set (which is also available in French and Spanish).
So as you can see this You & Me kit available only this month is a great deal!  I made two layouts and six cards with the materials in this kit.  Have I mentioned how much I love this kit?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...